Warwick Indoor Recreation and Aquatic Centre
24/7 GYM AVAILABLE
We are so excited to announce that due to the further lifting of restrictions and the early introduction of the Government's Phase 3 plan - we can now offer 24/7 access to our members as of 12pm 3rd July.
Our aquatic facilities will be re-opening on 13 July, with casual pool use and aqua classes resuming from then.
Please read the following information carefully:
- From Monday 13 July, the Y will be reactivating all suspended gym and aquatic memberships and billing will recommence.
- There is now NO need to book a session in order to come to the gym or the pool when it opens, and the time restriction of 50 minutes no longer applies!
- Bookings are still REQUIRED for all Group Fitness classes
- You'll also need to book for Aquatic classes and the Hydrotherapy Pool when they re-open.
- Showers and change room facilities are now available for your use.
The Warwick Indoor Recreation and Aquatic Centre, now managed by the YMCA, is a fantastic facility open 362 days a year and servicing the community of the Southern Downs. We are pleased to be involved in such a vibrant community.
The YMCA of Brisbane, formed in 1864, is a not for profit organisation that operates programs from over 65 sites in South East Queensland and employs more than 500 staff in various roles. Qualified professional staff are engaged to maintain the highest quality standards in every one of our services.
Such services include youth programs, child care, a large range of sport and recreational activities, health and fitness, outdoor education and camping, vocational education and accredited training, hospitality, restaurants and hotel accommodation.
The YMCA of Brisbane works, from a base of Christian values, to provide opportunities for all people to grow in body, mind and spirit. The services we provide at the YMCA also help fund the benevolent arm of our organisation, Y-Care also known as Social Impact.
So come and have a look at what's on offer at WIRAC!